About the Role:
We build our own Games which we feel are the most engaging to our users. On the technical front, all the Games are developed in Unity 3D for Mobile Platform (iOS & Android), PC & Console (PS4, PS5 & XBOX)
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Deep dive into Unity 3D & think on various Game perspectives and come up with optimized solutions.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- 3+ years of experience in C#, mobile games experience (iOS, Android) is a must, a portfolio of published games is highly recommended.
- A must-have experience of developing and deploying games to mobile platforms (iOS, Android), experience with the console(PS4 & Xbox), Or PC is a plus.
- Enthusiastic communicator with the ability to make technical challenges clear and understandable to the entire team both technical and non-technical.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design, 3D Math, and data structures.
- A deep understanding of game optimization in Unity and using Unity’s profiler to optimize memory usage, garbage collection, and frame rates.
- Experience collaborating with UI / UX designers and implementing UI systems within Unity.
- Experience working with Animators & Game Artists to implement game visuals using Unity’s lighting system and Mechanism.
- Ability to work independently and to identify and pursue areas of improvement in a project.
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools Git, SVN is a must.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization